If you need help keeping your home or office clean, it’s time to use the services of a cleaning company. In the market, services are offered by different agencies, so making a decision isn’t easy. Not only the result of cleaning is important, but also the safety of cooperation, reasonable prices, flexible schedule. We will tell you how to choose the right cleaning company, taking into account different criteria.
How to Start Choosing a Cleaning Company
When contacting a professional agency, you need to clearly understand:
- what type of cleaning you are interested in;
- whether it’s important to have additional options;
- whether you need a one-time or permanent cleaning;
- what kind of cooperation is more comfortable (while you are at work, or you want to personally control the process);
- whether there are any additional requirements/wishes, for example, if small children live in the house, it’s important to use hypoallergenic and gentle products.
By presenting the ultimate goal of the cooperation, you will quickly cope with the choice of a cleaning company.
Tips for Choosing a Cleaning Company
- Check reputation and reviews. Customer experience is one of the most important criteria. It’s recommended to study customer reviews on independent resources. Pay special attention, not only to enthusiastic comments but informative responses. For example:
- how the company resolves controversial issues (for example, in case of damage to property);
- does the company listen to the customers’ comments (example: six months ago, the customer did not have enough additional service, but soon it appeared);
- how company employees react to customer comments.
- Check the required staff. The site should contain information about the specialists who work in the company. If you are interested in high-quality cleaning and safe collaboration choose companies with:
- people with specialized education (after courses);
- employees with due experience in this area;
- specialists with the necessary documents.
- Check out the full range of services. It is convenient when service employees cope with different types of apartment cleaning and at the same time diligently fulfill additional customer requirements. Cleaning agencies usually offer:
- maintenance, complex and general cleaning, cleaning after renovation;
- regular cleaning in offices and industrial premises;
- washing windows and balconies;
- washing shop windows and facades with the assistance of industrial climbers;
- cleaning of cottages together with the adjacent territory;
- dry cleaning of furniture and floor coverings.
- Check availability of certificates and licenses. There are more and more agencies every day, but this doesn’t mean that everyone can be trusted. Be sure to ask a company representative if the organization has documents permitting employees to work in the field of cleaning work.
- Check the availability of professional equipment and detergents. If you need to choose a cleaning service, trust companies with quality inventory and detergents. Amateurs will suggest cleaning with home equipment, but professionals have a different approach:
- reputable companies use branded equipment;
- cleaning companies often employ industrial climbers who, with the help of insurance, wash windows and facades of buildings at high altitudes;
- instead of being aggressive and hazardous to health compounds, modern agencies use hypoallergenic cleaners, detergents, and stain removers based on natural ingredients.
Prices, Information About Discounts and Promotions
When ordering cleaning services, all people want to get a high-quality result without unnecessary overpayments. Of course, too low prices should be alarming, because professional companies invest a lot in the purchase of equipment, detergents, and employee training. However, many reputable organizations offer:
- Discounts for regular customers. For example, if you need to keep your home/office cleaned weekly or multiple times a week, you can get a bonus.
- Regular promotions. Discounts may be offered for referring friends, and there are also seasonal specials. Some organizations have special conditions for the first order.
- Gifts from partners of the company. For example, you may be offered a discount or bonus for ordering certain goods and services. Such promotions testify to the excellent reputation of the organization in the market.
Before placing an application, find out in what conditions the company works with a client. Drawing up a contract is mandatory even when a light cleaning is needed before the arrival of guests. Otherwise, you won’t be protected from unforeseen circumstances. It’s better to spend a little time agreeing on details and filling out paperwork than then for months to look for the culprit in the disappearance of personal belongings or the flooding of the apartment.
Observing the rules for choosing a cleaning service, you will forget about routine worries. Entrust the task to professionals and devote time to yourself, your loved ones, and your career!